Thursday, January 18, 2018

I get up in the morning slaving for bread sir

Maybe slaving for coffee?

Coffee is ready, so let's get started. Being a fan of youtube I'm eager to share what I'm enjoying from there.

Historians will look back (they better because history is in that direction) and view youtube as a social turning point for mankind. The youtube service gave us the viral video. Now I'm not sure which way mankind was turned by youtube but it influences us.

My youtube journeys have taken me from instructions for fixing our clothes dryer, to explanations of spacetime, to the power of Ouga Chaka Ouga Ouga Ouga Chaka.

The youtube library offers an unlimited variety of subjects/topics/junk. My viewing is mostly spent on music and comedy. Here's an old clip from a Carol Burnett special that included Robin Williams. One unfortunate thing that comes along with aging is attending more funerals. This clip (long for youtube clips 10 mins) has me laughing about funerals.





Just to change things up a bit how about some reggae?






Shocked then I tear up chose as I go
I don't want to end up like Bonny and Clyde -- 
Oh oooh, poor me Israelites

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing