Friday, May 13, 2016

take a ride

Non sequitur - I love the smell of Latin phrases in the morning. Carpe diem.

If I ever get out of this bean bag chair, I will … 


Tip - Bean bag chairs can keep an old person in place for quite awhile. 
"Yeah, just set old uncle Henry in that bean bag over there so we won't need to worry about him roaming off."


my old man move

I’m not on twitter. However, I do enjoy one liners. Still good sweets are better than good tweets. Here’s a good tweet I read.
"I saw an ad for burial plots and I thought, that's the last thing I need"


flashy ride

Pass me that age defying daily renewal cleanser.

Remember when people referred to hang-out bars or small hand-wrapped cannabis cigarettes as joints. Getting old reminds of the another definition of a joint. My joints are no longer mellow. Often they are a source of pain. Would a joint fix a painful joint?

Nobody is in charge when everyone is looking for a place to recharge their smartphone.

Keep your eyes up and step slowly away from the smartphone.

Big hit in the sixties was “Magic Carpet Ride” by Steppenwolf. I like to dream about a magic bean bag ride (I’m sure it offers softer landings).

Well, you don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free

I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Damn, where did uncle Henry go?


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing