Tuesday, July 07, 2015

how did I end up in a parade

First there needs to be a parade. July 4 provides many opportunities.

I’m not a big fan of parades. I don’t care for crowds. Often it has rained on my parade (or snowed).

I guess I need (you might not need this incentive) a smiling little granddaughter who had her mom (our daughter) decorated her wagon with the red, white and blue.
I also had back-up support from another daughter (little one's favorite aunt I've heard).


I don’t run but I don’t mind some walking. Pulling a granddaughter who is enjoying waving to everyone was not work, just fun. She got out and walked a few blocks of it too. She definitely scored high in the waving category.



check the blog header - it's easy to pick me out

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing