Friday, June 12, 2015

ramble on


“This getting older ain’t for cowards.” - John Mellencamp

I keep busy sitting in my nowhere land making all my nowhere plans for nobody. (yeah the Beatles wrote something like that once) Depending how I look at my partial filled glass, I feel like I have it made or have hit rock bottom. (actually a rock bottom is better than quicksand) Sometimes I just need to get back and adjust my playlist. I’m not the millionaire I once thought I might be. (thousandaire should be adopted by the retiring baby boomer generation)

A benefit of aging into an older man - you discover that you can’t run like the wind but you still produce wind which eventually becomes classical gas. Take a listen, there are no words for it:




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing