Thursday, April 09, 2015

Fragments of the shorter kind

More posts of the fragmented nature can be found at Mrs. 4444’s blog.

Not much for my Friday Fragment post this time. I just want to report on a funky discovery I made on youtube. As I have mentioned before, youtube is great for looking up oldies and covers of oldies. Many of the descriptions provide good background info and even lyrics occasionally.

A few of you might remember Sly and Family Stone. I enjoyed many of their songs but I don’t recall owning any of their albums. Had I owned these albums I would have already known the odd/funny spelling/word choice for a hit song title: Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin

...
Thank you for the party
But I could never stay
Many thangs is on my mind
Words in the way
I want to thank you falettinme
Be mice elf agin
Thank you falettinme
Be mice elf agin


I tried this change your yearbook pic site once

Back when I was still enjoying the newness of FB, I found a site that would easily change a normal picture to something odd. I didn’t really use the resulting photo. But for some unknown reason I saved it. Actually I saved two of them.
 

 
So while I’m not very funky
I do want to
Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing