Sunday, November 16, 2014

its been a long time since I

rock and rolled
...
did the stroll
(any of you remember that fun group dance?)
let me get it back, let me get it back, let me get it back,
(oh my back)



There are many activities and events that the longer the time since they occurred is better. Such as:

Its been a long time since I charged my phone.
Its been a long time since I was ticketed.
Its been a long time since I was on facebook.
I wish it could be a long time since I shoveled snow. Ooh eee, oh my back.

Certainly it has only been a short time since I listened to that song. Do you enjoy covers of great songs? Youtube covers the covers very well.






(oh for you that watched the video - it's been a long since I wore a sombrero)

Question - What has been a long time since for you? (don’t let it be a long time since you shared a comment - leave one today)


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing