Sunday, November 29, 2009

what do you get when you mix a

mix
my blog with ideas popping in my head = this post



mix
Labrador with a poodle = Labradoodle.
I was happy to take the latest addition to the extended family on a walk this Thanksgiving.  Our daughter and husband got their first dog, a labradoodle.  She is a very quiet well behaved chocolate curly haired puppy.



mix
over-hyped black friday promos with Christmas online shopping = frustrating slow online shopping experience.  At one point I was greeted by this nice looking lady (she doesn't look any tech I've worked with) on an error page that explained the high level of traffic was disrupting their service - try again later.




mix
reality TV wannabe with today's media = stupid acts with balloons and White House dinners getting more coverage than they deserve.
Had this aspiring media grabbing reality show bimbo looked like Sarah Palin she would have never gotten pass the security.  This couple wants attention?  Ok give them some close scrutiny via an IRS audit.  Next up - balloon boy plans to float over upcoming White House event.  I agree with Ed.
mix
Queen's rock ballad with the muppets = fun video with more than 6 million views
(here's the link if you want to watch over on youtube link)

7 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

My sister has a darling labradoodle that looks like yours!!!! Are they just the sweetest pets!?!

And I'm with you on the reality tv wannabes. Ugh!

Hope your week is good.
xo

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

So does this make you a grandpa to a labradoodle? Looks like a cutie.
And that muppet video is so funny; my ex showed it to me and my daughter this w/e. Love those muppets!

yorksnbeans said...

Too cute!! :-)

Jen said...

What an adorable puppy!

Bill Lisleman said...

Thanks ladies - have you seen that commercial were the guys are renting dogs to attract women? This is a little evidence that a cute puppy can go further than any pickup line. Well the dog is very cute and so is my other grand dog.

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm jumpin' on the "that dog is cute" bandwagon because that dog is cute.

Bill Lisleman said...

@unknown mami - you are right and she is also very well behaved and tame.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing