Tuesday, November 17, 2009

some rearranging on this space


One thing I'll never get use to - rearranging furniture.  Especially in the bedroom.  It's an accident waiting to happen (IMHO).

But web pages - that's different.  They are dynamic.  A few clicks here, a drag drop there.
I decided to redo my blogroll (what you never looked at my blogroll over on the sidebar??).  Well it moved.  Now there is just a link to another page with the blogroll.  I got the idea from Unknown Mami (unknown to her).

The new and improved blogroll is now located here. (go ahead give it a click)

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am so techno-stupid. Really. You make it sound easy, though!

Joanna Jenkins said...

What a fabulous idea!!! I might borrow it :-)

jj

Bill Lisleman said...

@rhonda - well since you blog and have photography site I would say you are much more techno savvy than most.
@JJ - sure but as I mentioned I first saw it on Unknown Mami's blog so she should get the idea credit.

Some additional explanation - I used another blog (they are free and you can have many) because I want the setting to be different. That blog is set to display only one post per page and no comments.

Claudya Martinez said...

Wow, I gave you inspiration? How cool is that? The blogroll looks great. I love the picture on the header.

Bill Lisleman said...

@unknown mami - thanks I think you blogroll worked inside your post so I'm not sure how you did that. Mine is actually following just after the post.

Claudya Martinez said...

I did a hack on my template so that the widget for the blogroll only shows up on that page. Crazy! Before starting a blog I never would have imagined myself doing a "hack".

It's selective display of widget.

Unknown Mami said...

I did a hack on my template so that the widget for the blogroll only shows up on that page. Crazy! Before starting a blog I never would have imagined myself doing a "hack".

It's selective display of widget.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing