Saturday, July 19, 2008

Toilet news

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have read the news while on the toilet, but I have never thought much about "toilet news". Then I noticed this story about Seattle's public toilets and recalled posting a few "toilet related" items on this blog in the past. All this has me wondering if there is a source of toilet news out there.

Anyway, back to the picture and Seattle. Right now on E-bay this automated public toilet is up for auction. The starting price is a little steep for most - $89,000 and last time I looked there was no bids yet. I saw something similar in the UK one time. They certainly would be better than the typical "johnny on the spot" or "porta john" type used at many events.

Here' s a previous post on a high tech toilet.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing