Thursday, June 19, 2008

one trick kangaroo



I found this $10 kit at Fry's the other day. I was a little surprised by the number of steps in building it, but the instructions were good and it included more parts than you needed. They even give you the parts to make the switch. I thought that was too much, so I modified it with a switch I already had.

Fun little toy. It would be easier assembling if I had smaller fingers.

As I mentioned you put just about everything together except the motor. They have a quick good method of attaching wiring to terminals. After you slip the bare wire into the terminal the wire is kept in place by squeezing a piece of rubber tubing over the wire and terminal. This much easier and quicker than soldering.

Oh, I don't know if you remember but here's another similar video I made earlier.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing