Friday, March 28, 2008

everyday is a winding road



Everyday is a winding road
I get a little bit closer
Every day is a faded sign
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine -- Sheryl Crow


Looks like I have another sharp turn coming up quick. My contract job is coming to an end.

No problem - it's not like we are in a recession or anything - yeah right.

Any ideas? Please share your thoughts.

It sure would be nice to find something fun like being a music critic or maybe in today's connected broadband world - a youtube critic. The thing is everyone gets to play youtube critic. I probably should stay away from youtube or I'll find myself there for hours.

Oh here's a favorite line from another Sheryl Crow song:
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing