Saturday, November 10, 2007

interesting viewpoint

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sometimes my wife finds some good ones in the paper. She likes to check

"a crappy business deal" because "your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity. So, in economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. In Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold. ... It doesn't make good business sense to 'buy you' (which is what you're asking), so I'd rather lease.

"In case you think I'm being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades, I need an out. It's as simple as that."


"I'd rather lease" - that's a good one but how long is the term of the lease??

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing