Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quick update

I have posted my complaints about the slow pension payout. I just want to say that I finally received the payout/rollover and the money is now in my rollover IRA. (I first called them in mid Sep.)

The pension handlers (I recalled someone calls them "twinkies"?) did follow through and called me to check on the check. I also remember a story of why you don't want to attempt a wire transfer with them.

So good - money moved and they checked back - still don't understand why they only process payouts ONCE an month. From what I have read/heard about big biz and pension liabilities, I would think they would unload these accounts as quick as possible. Didn't I do them (big VZ) a favor with this payout? I wonder if some just give up on the process.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing