Wednesday, September 27, 2006

job/money ideas



Ok don't rush to conclusions about this picture. I'm NOT leaving my wife for Jennifer. In fact I have not even seen the movie (boy, that just dropped my points if Jennifer was reading this).

The main idea of this post (maybe I'll try one later about getting to the main point) is the variety of jobs and ways to make money. So I came across this article about a German business that makes money in break-ups (now you see the picture connection). Here's a link to the article.
So I'm thinking, if you are kinda of negative person this place has a job for you. So in the article (hey wait a sec before you click that link) he says:
"We have had dating agencies for 30 years. If you want to have a new partnership then you have to quit your previous one.

"I think it's the same market - just in reverse," Mr Dressler told the BBC.

So really his new service is about retaining customers. Getting them coming and going, sort of like lawyers.

I also did a search on "ideas" and found the site that I linked to the title above. Maybe I will find some money ideas over there.

Oh about the movie - if any of you have seen it, I would appreciate your opinion. The movie website is very interesting.

1 comment:

Bill Lisleman said...

no comments on this one - hmm anyone read it??? - oh i know they click the links and forgot to come back and comment.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing