Friday, July 03, 2020

Meanwhile

Have I told you of my squirrel days?
Mixed nuts are the best.
Once upon a time, ...
Oh yeah some background. (just curious do you often start explaining something or telling a story and interrupt yourself to provide background?)


Not again!
Not again!

This picture was emailed to me from comedywildlifephoto.

If you haven’t seen their photo collection, check them out. Funny stuff.

Like most I put ideas of human feelings inside that squirrel’s head. Did the squirrel just realize he did something stupid?

Then my mind wandered to thinking about being a squirrel. I know I would still find many things to complain about. The picture has me wondering if squirrels complain.

I grew up with a big weeping willow in our backyard. Maybe the climbing of that tree left me with a connection to those great climbers called squirrels.

Idyllic memories




enough climbing for today




next time I want the apple crisp


fungi is tree related

fungus group includes yeast - yeast is used to make beer

fox tails are better than squirrel tails


a wood giant


Natural color


man-made color - what do squirrels think of this


tree art


more tree art


old tree art

The best tree is one you can lean on.

lean-on-me tree


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing