Friday, January 06, 2017

Queen gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam

Coming of age well before the internet of today, I ponder how my life would have been different had I been born later (of course I would be younger today). Today the internet provides quick access to lyrics which eliminates any confusion about the words to the song playing in your earbuds. I've watched our daughters use apps to sample a song playing in a restaurant and then be given the song title by the wonders of the internet. Amazing.



Donald Trump reminds me of Goldfinger

After seeing Goldfinger for the first time, I thought it was the best movie ever. Now that I have enjoyed many movies over the years, I’ve changed my list. Goldfinger still has the best scene using a laser though (maybe the best scene using gold paint too).

Well you might recognize the words in my post title as coming for the Queen song, “Killer Queen”. I'm curious to know if you did notice the connection. Until I looked up the lyrics I didn’t know gunpowder and lasers were used in their song. Explosive wording, I would say.

Laser beams do have a connection to the music industry. They are essential for the writing and playing of music CDs. But now music CDs are on a decline, as are many things around me.




Guaranteed to blow your mind Anytime

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing