Friday, July 29, 2016

Messed up words

Ok, I realize that depending on how (and where?) you have accessed my blog might prevent you from listening to these music clips. If you just want to read something I suggest clicking on one of my favorite posts over there on the sidebar.

she never listens to youtube clips

I enjoy listening to these oldies. Often my crazy mind wanders upon a few silly updated words for the lyrics. Even if the parody is not so great the original song still is.

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss pokeball
It had to be
The only one for me is you
And you for me
So pokemon together




Don’t you know?

Ain’t no smartphone smart enough
Ain’t no battery low enough
Ain’t no wi-fi weak enough
To keep me from readin your blog





These blogs are made for reading
Are you ready blogs? Start reading.





No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing