Sunday, November 15, 2015

This ain't no disco

It ain't no country club either,
This is Lisleman's blog
All I want to do is share fun ideas before I die


If you don't recognize those modified lines, it's from Sheryl Crow's hit song, "All I wanna do is have some fun".


... And a happy couple enters the bar
Dangerously, close to one another
The bartender looks up from his want ads ...
 


Every time I listen to this song I wonder when does the closeness to another person become dangerously close?

All I wanna do is post some fun. I've learned that posting fun stuff is not very easy. Way back in 2010 (ancient history in blog years) I posted a few jokes. Here's a short one from that post

This sales rep I knew back in my career days had a trophy wife. I got to meet her once. I guess it was second place.

It is probably easier to share songs than jokes. Especially today with youtube and the other internet music sites.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing