Friday, June 19, 2015

photobombing

Don't you agree photobombing the best type of bombing?


big eyes but I'm not little red riding hood

While I make no claims on anything other than maybe those extra fries you have on your plate, I do hope some of my humor lightens your day.   The news can sure bring us down too often.

Here's a funny take on the dangers of selfie sticks.  Oh, I heard of a great idea for selfie sticks and now I want one.  Use a selfie stick to stop people from taking selfies (just don't hit hard).





Instead of the selfie, focus on the odd and funny things you see around you (like old men trying to steal your fries).  I noticed this sign the other day.  Now don't you agree it's much better than a selfie of some old guy like me?

 

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing