Sunday, June 21, 2015

jump

Having a good jump can make you a winner in many sports. That good jumping talent skipped over me. I need a plane ticket to get airborne.



not this type of jump




But there’s that another type of jump. The one if you have it has other people calling you jumpy. I’ve have many experiences of this uncontrollable quick reaction to a surprise shock. I suspect the catch your breath, open your eyes, sudden stop in your tracks events can be traced back to our prehistoric ancestors. I’ve notice some in my family being more prone to this jumpiness than most.

She-who-reads-more-on-FB found this clip of one jumpy guy. Oh I happen to share his cursing trait.

It’s a short clip. Watch it, then jump down to the comment section.






No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing