Monday, February 09, 2015

crossing over the line

Is there a fine line between a good and bad post?

I believe it was back in high school when I first saw an M.C. Escher drawing.  I bought a book about his drawings at a art gift shop. I find them so interesting. But honestly, I would not want to be answering the door if I lived in a house like this drawing.




Escher was great at drawing the line. Johnny Cash wrote a good song about walking the line.



Johnny Cash's "I Walk The Line", released in 1956, relates well to blogging.  Ok, in my crazy head I found a few lines that relate well.


...I keep my eyes wide open all the time.
...I find it very very easy to be true.
Those are both good ideas for blogging.

I blog the line. 

I find myself alone making toast.
Yes I’ll admit that I’m a fool for a post. 
Because the blog is mine, 
I blog the line. 

I keep a close watch on this blog of mine.
I keep my eyes wide open all the time.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing