Friday, October 10, 2014

a long, longer time ago

A long, long time ago
I can still remember 
How this blog used to make me smile. 
And I knew if I had my chance ---

Stop it. Everything is fine. I never drove my Chevy to the levee.  Besides the levee was dry.


This is somewhat of a repeated post but with new and improved wording.  Ok that doesn't make much sense (I'm not sure if I even believe it).  Being mostly retired I don't make many cents.





The original post was about listening to my Itunes as I wrote the post.  Well I'm doing that again.  The reason I landed on that post was because I was thinking of space.  Not the space between my thoughts.  No, the space our little planet travels through.

A long, long time ago, I joined this interesting forum called Quora.  The site is full of interesting science questions and answers.  They let anyone ask and answer questions.  There have been a few that I felt I could contribute a good answer.

It's not as much fun as blogging but now when some cosmic question comes to mind in the shower I have a place to ask it.  (what you don't get cosmic questions coming up during the shower?  hmm, maybe I should switch shampoos.)  I was just reading some space/physics questions.

In that previous post the song, "I Will Survive" came up on my Itunes.  Outer space is used in the lyrics but the song has nothing to do with space.  It is more related to "in your face" type of space.

And so you’re back,  from outer space. 
I just walked in 
to find you here 
with that sad look upon your face.



Oh, if you care to compare this post with the previous one from about a year ago here's the link.

 

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing