Wednesday, September 24, 2014

what a life of luxury

I think I'm sophisticated
cos I'm living my life like a good homosapien
But all around me everybody's multiplying
Till they’re walking round like flies man
So I'm no better than the animals sitting in their cages in the zoo man
cos compared to the flowers and the birds and the trees
I am an ape man





I don’t feel safe in this world no more
I don’t want to die in a nuclear war
I want to sail away to a distant shore
And make like LISLEMAN.

Do apes live a life of luxury?  If you had plenty of trees, termites, bananas and no hunters looking to kill you, it would probably be very relaxing.  Apes will groom their ape friends hairy bodies.  How many of your friends would do that for you?

My lyrical inspiration comes from The Kinks.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing