Sunday, September 07, 2014

no car seats in your pink Cadillac

Honey I just wonder what you do there in the back of your pink Cadillac.

crush velvet seats - No way would anyone want to mess those up with car seats!




we saw this in a parking lot this summer


Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you what I'm talking about. Too busy listening to the song, "Pink Cadillac" by Bruce Springsteen. A favorite song of mine, this song was included on a list of songs over on the Tribut Apparel site (they did not sponsor my post. Actually I seldom check out their email.). Their recent email featured "Pink Cadillac" so that was enough to get me to browse over. If you are interested the song list is at this web page.


Another song on their list of 15 car-themed songs is "Low Rider" by War. I always thought cruising around town in a low rider would be a blast.

There are a few songs on their list that I had never heard. Well if you have not heard "Pink Cadillac", enjoy the clip below.

 



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing