Wednesday, September 10, 2014

breaking the silence

Summer loving, had me a blast.
Well a, well a,
Tell me more, tell me more.

As I write, old summer tunes play in my headphones.


shoo-bop-bop, shoo-bop-bop,...
doo be doo be daa




Summer days have drifted off. But those summer flings play back good memories. Probably a few bad memories but those are easily discarded.

I wonder if selfies of those summer flings would increase or decrease my memories. I believe an image in your mind often looks better that what’s on old photographic paper.

Tell me more, tell me more.

Well, I didn’t notice the mosquitos as much back then. Well, I am long from 18 anymore.





Hmm… It’s not very cold yet but months from now I’ll get chills that will be multiplying.

Because the comments you’re supplying. It’s electrifying. I better shape up.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing