Thursday, May 01, 2014

titled fragments

Yes it's my Friday Fragment post. I typically work "fragment" into its title. One of my longest titles was for a FF post, "fanciful fabricated fragments floating falsetto from farm boys". Some days I would rather link than think.  Today's title came without much thought.  The flexibility that Mrs. 4444's offers in her FF meme is a reason I enjoy it.

Blogging is about sharing so I want to share the news from two fellow bloggers.


Few Clowns Short follower, Nita, is also owner/partner of Artistix Network L.L.C. She is looking for a bit of support.  I was browsing her site this past week and found this humorous bit of advice:

more of these at Artistic Network


Another sharing-the-news shout out goes to Bearman who is challenging readers in his charity drive.  Long ago, Bearman drew a caricature of Lisleman that I proudly display on my blog header:

I have not owned red shoes since I was a kid

...With a boulder on my shoulder feelin' kinda older I tripped the merry-go-round with this very unpleasing sneezing and wheezing the calliope crashed to the ground...
(I often feel this way when the grandkids stop by for an afternoon or more)

Perhaps you'll admit your age and confess you recognize those lyrics. It was big hit for Manfred Mann. For totally worthless Lisleman points - who wrote the song? (oh if you cheat and google it please come back and finish reading the post)



yes it's a wall in a tree

Family trees - Do you ever wonder if your branch has all the squirrels?




The grass is greener and longer than just a week ago. I wonder how much mechanical sheep cost? Or do any of you know an old goat that could stop by once a week?






Half-Past Kissin' Time


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing