Saturday, January 11, 2014

blog nomads

Where did the nomad blog tribe go?

Oh sorry, you don’t consider yourself a nomad roaming the internet? Hey, don’t text me in that tone of voice. Lighten up, it’s just a blog.




In a world where everyone deserves a break today blogging appeared and it was good. I was an internet nomad that was so unknown that I didn’t know I was even a nomad. I searched for a blog tribe. I thought, I gotta be cool, relaxed, get hip, and get on my tracks.

Can anybody find me some blog to link?


Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief,

Some blog some blog, can anybody find me some blog to link?

Everyday - I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe

Has the blog tribe moved on without me?

I paid my dues. Time after time, I’ve done my sentence. But committed no crime. 

Then I switched artists on my I-tunes list.

Watch out
You might get what you're after
Cool babies
Strange but not a stranger
I’m an ordinary guy


I could try burning down the blog. It’s been too cold around here lately. We’re on the road nowhere, come on and comment. Taking the link to nowhere.




I can’t blog

10 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

You've got a whole lot of free associating going on here.

Joanne said...

And I wonder if you're trying to tell us something.

lisleman said...

thanks - lyrics always have me associating something

lisleman said...

Not really. Maybe I'm telling you I listen to my I-tunes too much. It does seem that too many of the bloggers that I thought were in my blog "tribe" stopped blogging. I'm glad you continue to blog. It does take time to keep at it.
thanks

Frau said...

Since I started my job a year ago my blogging has fallen to the back burner....I miss blogging and following others...goal in 2014 to get back at it!

lisleman said...

I hope you do get back to it at least a little bit. A job should be a higher priority but if you can fit in a post once or twice a week, I'm sure many will read it and share comments.
thanks

savannah said...

Happy New year, sugar! I swear y'all are sounding more Southern every single time you comment over at my place! ;) xoxoxox

savannah49 said...

That's interesting! Let's see if I'm still me here, sugar. xoxox

Cheryl P. said...

You do have an amazing knack for using lyrics and tying them to post. Always so interesting and creative. There is a feeling of being a nomad when you first start blogging, isn't there?

lisleman said...

Actually when I first started blogging I felt like I had just stumbled into a dark room covered in lego pieces. I needed to turn on the light and start putting the pieces together.
Now I wish I had written those sentences for this post. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed my nomad idea.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing