My title is an oxymoron (that’s another favorite word). I’m not sure if the randomness of the fragments are used in their judging. Focused and fragmented would be opposites by my definition.
Friday must be Mrs. 4444 favorite day because her regular Friday Fragments feature really flys on Friday. I’m sure it is her favorite day that starts with ‘F’. (oh if you happened over here early - yes I know it’s still Thursday in part of the world but hey this internet is global so Friday has started)
Even with their beauty and song, birds bring some crap with them. I was just cleaning some off my mailbox this morning.
Did you ever have a quick lunch and get excellent gas mileage?
Maybe it’s this gas mileage I’m getting. I don’t know. I seem to have gotten stuck on this eschatology story, so my fragments are more focused on one idea today.
eschatology - I didn’t know that word and I still need to practice pronouncing it. It is the study of the END. If you have not heard (lots of free PR on this one) Saturday is the big end game. The race ends Saturday as in the human race.
My End Thoughts:
- I'm excited to have Sheryl Crow tickets for a June concert but if the world ends Saturday, I wonder what the refund policy is.
- I don’t know about you but I’m watching it on CNN. Those FOX people are too weird for me.
- Will the telemarketers go first? It would nice to rid the world of them for awhile.
- Why cut the grass the end is near.
- Why do laundry the end is near and don't you get fresh white clothes in heaven?
- I tend to forget names and it’s going to be embarrassing meeting-up with old relatives in the afterlife and not remembering their names. Do we get to bring notes with us?
- I dread the lines. Heaven I hope is prepared. No TSA up there - right? I guess the strip search goes quickly. How long could it take to search a spirit?
- Saturday I'm putting on my good underwear. My mother taught me and it will be the first thing she asks.
- Do the believers have pets? So do they have a system of feeding them after they are gone?
- This group behind the prediction, Family Radio, is a 350 person nonprofit that has collected millions of dollars. Their Oakland office receptionist, Esther, plans on coming into work Monday. For more read this report.
Our niece posted a cute picture of her son’s preschool graduation. It’s a cute picture but really preschool graduation with cap and gown. It’s like Halloween. Hey anyone interested in my potty training graduation pictures. It was a blow out party I recall.