Tuesday, June 15, 2010

smile for me



Actually I do have a return ticket so I know when I'll be back again. It's a short trip. Also my bags aren't packed yet. That's one of the worst parts of the trip - hate packing. The other travel issue for me is being anxious about making the flight. I have missed one or two before.

I feel great when I sit down on the plane. I do enjoy flying. (however a crowded plane is not fun)
Here's an old post about a flight from my past.

This song always reminds me of the Vietnam War and my brother's time over there. Thank God he did return OK.

All the best to those troops and their family leaving for duty today.


12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love this song. Have a great trip!

Oh, and I do read every single comment. Your kilt comment made me laugh!

unknownmami said...

Have a safe trip. Miss you already.

Jill said...

Wherever you may be going, may it be enjoyable!!

dave hambidge said...

Enjoy the trip, wherever...

TechnoBabe said...

Have a good trip, get to the plane on time, come home safe.

Cheeseboy said...

Not a big JD fan, but I appreciate this song. Have a nice trip.

oceangirl415 said...

I feel like everyone is leaving and for weird whatever, I feel sad. I just visited Green-eyed Momster.

Enjoy your trip Bill.

joaniemack said...

Have a great trip and safe home.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hope your trip is fun and relaxing. I'll be watching my sidebar for your return.
Cheers,
jj

secretagentwoman said...

I often think of this song when I'm packing to fly somewhere.

Kevin said...

Have a good trip.

I always prefer small 'planes to big ones. One of the joys of having friends living in Smallville is the opportunity to get there by cropsprayer.

lisleman said...

Thanks everyone - still not all the way back - checking from flight on ipod wifi

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing