off the top of my head and from the bottom of my heart - would that be a spontaneous thoughtful idea?
Recently my wife and I were surprised with tickets to a Jerry Seinfeld show. We have both enjoyed him since his long running TV show. My family has compared me to the character George at times. Jerry still gives a great stand-up show.
He questioned where the phrase "blow smoke up your ass" came from. Did someone actually do this? Why would anyone bother doing this or think of it? Like George Carlin, Jerry finds humor in analyzing the common expressions said daily. Do you ever think why do I say this?
I've had some random questions and observations pop into my head many times:
As a guy I could be knocked around, knocked down, but never knocked up.
- All Facebook users worried about aging should just use profile pictures from their youth. Is it insulting to say "You were a cute baby"?
- powerpoint should require a warning - loss of complete sentences, drowsiness, unnecessary coloring of fonts, may result in the presenter looking like a sandwich short of a picnic.
- Would you like to get down with a person you look up to?
- Does the additive effect of bad weather experiences make us worry more about the weather as we age?
- For years it has been known that we live in a dusty universe. So why is cleanliness close to godliness? Dust is cosmic. Next time you ask, "where did all this dust come from?" - it's the universe letting you know your place.
- What is more annoying than a telemarketer? Is that part of the interview screening? Please annoy me. Ok you're hired.
- Has anyone studied bored to death cases? - good place to start bloggers
Today's post comes from a barefoot blogger who is enjoying nice weather on his deck.
Take care and past it along.