Wednesday, November 12, 2008

float vs. fly enter new zeppelin



A Zeppelin come back?? - If you are as old as me, your first thought might be the Led one not the blimp type one. BTW Led Zeppelin has a good web site (40 years and I'm still dazed and confused)

No the video above is a report on a company offering air travel from the pre-WWII era. The company Airship Ventures offers 1 hour tours floating around San Francisco for about $500. I don't know what helicopter rides go for but I think those run much shorter. Either this or a helicopter ride would offer those great views but floating might be more enjoyable.

I think one of these in Hawaii would be a big hit. I would have rather gone between islands on this than a regular jet airliner.

golden gate

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing