Friday, April 09, 2021

Crystal balls and other things

Crystal balls and other things I don’t have.

There are many types of balls to bounce, throw, and roll. Even better than your mother’s meatballs or my aunt’s rum balls are those magical crystal ones that provide predictions. I still don’t have one.

If you don’t keep your eye on the ball, you won’t know who dropped the ball.

Hold that thought while I work on a breakthrough post.



Well this and most everything in life is a work in progress. The following public art is being installed at the Morton Arboretum.
 

I found the following description while browsing to increase my knowledge of the universe.

The Center for the Advancement of Topological Semimetals, or CATS, has a mission that is focused on the discovery and understanding of topological materials, especially magnetic topological semimetals, which possess entirely unique bulk and surface electronic properties not known in other materials. The CATS mission is a complex materials challenge.
I think the founder that CATS group must be a cat lover.
 
While on subject of robots. Oh wait, sorry my thoughts bounced randomly to robots. You'll either enjoy this clip or be scared by the sight of sophisticated robots.
 

 
I haven’t ever poured my coffee on my cereal but it was a close call this morning.

While reading over the lyrics to Once in a Lifetime by Talking Heads, I noticed a comment section about the song. The best comment was “Covid-19 brought me here”.

And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go to?"
And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
 
Well if you ask, What's this post about?" there's a comment section to use below.




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing