Friday, April 30, 2021

Best to move along

I’m still thinking about recent events that felt like tripping and falling into a mental ditch. I’m not going to describe any of the details since mentally falling down is probably common. Maybe more common since the pandemic and the various misery it has inflected. Certainly my “mental ditch” was not as deep as the mental abyss conflicting some people. I stepped out of it and moved along.




Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me
Other times, I can barely see
Lately, it occurs to me
What a long, strange trip it's been






And I'm on my way
I don't know where I'm going
I'm on my way
I'm taking my time
But I don't know where

If I’m lucky (smart?) I’ll notice the next ditch on my journey in time to avoid it.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing