Friday, March 19, 2021

Imagination runnin’

A few months ago I wrote, “...in dreamland floating up stream or in any direction is no problem. You can float anywhere your inner imagination wants to take you.”

Float, fly, any which way you get from A to B poses no problem while you are traveling inside your imagination.
 
 

 
But it was just my imagination once again runnin' way with me
Tell you it was just my imagination runnin' away with me

Do you agree that children's imaginations seem to run farther and more often than adults?

For me, the best part of playing with grandkids is watching their imaginations coming alive. Adults seem to suppress imagination. Probably because reality often becomes a big messy burden. My experience tells me that thinking of an idea is easier than implementing the idea. Maybe we get too concerned about the implementation and turn off our imagination.

Another idea to toss your way. What's your opinion of a connection between dreaming while sleeping and imagining?
 
Although I would not want you to forget leaving comment below, you might want to sleep on it.






No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing