Friday, November 20, 2020

Nobody told me

Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed
strange days indeed



enough already


Do you remember John Lennon’s song (recorded in 1980 but released posthumously by Yoko)?

These days since the election was called for President-Elect Joe Biden have been strange days indeed. It was not surprising that the reality TV president would not accept losing. But the firings within his administration and lack of other GOP leaders (lackeys) accepting the outcome is disturbing and becoming scary.

Picture Credit: Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty
 
Rudy Giulaini has been busy generating scary ideas and looks. He must dream about conspiracies because he comes up with weird ones. During this sweaty press conference he apparently got so heated up that his hair coloring started to run. Rudy gave a bizarre explanation of their case by comparing it to the movie “My Cousin Vinny”. Maybe Rudy is looking to break into the comedy movie scene.

I recommend stepping away from these disturbing administration scary clowns. I enjoy science so I go over to NASA.gov for a break. Have you heard of STEVE? Steve is a rare, mysterious, glowing purple arc in the night sky. I didn't know anything about STEVE before I stumbled on a NASA story. Here’s a link.
 
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing