Friday, November 13, 2020

Friggatriskaidekaphob

Friggatriskaidekaphobia comes from Frigg, the Norse goddess of wisdom after whom Friday is named, and the Greek words triskaideka, meaning 13, and phobia, meaning fear.

People that take the time to understand this long word probably don’t let its related phobia bother them much. I find the superstitions shared within cultures interesting.

Oh, I thought posting about this late in the day on a Friday the 13th would be safe for those readers suffering from friggatriskaidekaphobia and who may have forgotten to look at the calendar today.



Lucky Chimp


One bizarre item I just heard about is this Goop Holiday Gift guide. In this guide (for people who have lots of cash to blow) you’ll discover a great gift for a mouse/rat family. What I’m suggesting is the glowing Bread Lamp. Most upsetting for me is that I could easily make these for less than the $210.00 price tag. In fact if anyone out there would agree to buy 4 for $200, please contact me. Here’s the link to a very expensive odd gift -


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing