Saturday, June 20, 2020

I'm just a blogger in a web of confusion

If I could sing, my wish would be to say, "I'm just a singer in rock'n'roll band".


their blog would have been fun to read


Recently, I replied to a blog comment with:
“Don't sit on those eggs of ideas too long. Let them hatch!”
Eggs of ideas?
Where did that come from? I don’t know, was it the three over-easy eggs I ate today?

You probably heard about many different activities people were performing/creating (the able-to-stay healthy ones) during the stay-at-home period.

Of course one requires a decent level of motivation to accomplish many of these activities. I need the motivation bar to be set a very LOW. I'm not jumping. More likely tripping.

Now one day I managed to create a video for the grandkids. I had two things - a hope they might find it interesting and lots of pennies. Here's that video:




Today I found a video of a high school kid who built an amazing gadget during his stay-at-home. After watching I thought he probably was in college but according to his profile he's in high school (maybe he didn't update his profile).

He did have candy as a motivator. Take a look at his automated M&M launcher:




Not only did he cover the physics of trajectories but also added in a quick comparison to spring loaded candy launchers. The kid is motivated. I on the other hand, can stack pennies.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing