Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Don’t Look Back

Too late, I already did. It was More Than A Feeling.

Many pundits talk about the bar being set high or low. Some days I just want to sit at a bar.

Thinking of low bars, consider this. I’ll just dig around in the digital debris of my old posts hoping for an idea.




Yeah, It Don’t Come Easy because I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For.

Finally, I Can See Clearly Now. I found a Bridge Over Troubled Water. You don’t need to Take Me To The River because now I’m In The Mood to write a post.

Do You Believe In Magic? Every Little Thing She Does is Magic.

Hey sometimes you need to Dance To The Music when the Lion Sleeps Tonight.

 





Stop! In The Name Of Love.

But didn’t Michael Jackson sing, Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough?

I Want To Take You Higher.

 
Alright, You May Be Right.
 

Finally, I’m Feeling Good but don’t expect another Emotional Rescue, It's Only Rock N' Roll. Actually, it’s only a blog.




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing