Thursday, December 05, 2019

silly

There's a lot of serious stuff going on lately. I'm a big believer in balance. Here's a small attempt to inject a bit of silliness into the world.

Our adult daughter who enjoys her Christmas elf shared this silly picture recently.



an elf attacked from behind

Her daughter shares her mom's silliness. Kids are great at showing adults how to be silly.


my nose is warm but I can't see

Perhaps the colonial three corner hat was designed as a serious hat. I think they are silly. I do like their look though.


mind if I borrow your hat?

Lastly, during my recent visit to a Waffle House I heard the following song (oh the song came out years ago but it only goes to show I don't get my Waffle House fix often enough)






Oh if anyone from Waffle House is reading this, I would gladly accept any free food offers from your great restaurants.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing