Thursday, December 19, 2019

I am feeling a little peculiar

I heard a suggestion once that I should go outside and scream really loud. I don’t want to worry the neighbors with my screams. I would be annoyed if they acted that way.

“Feeling peculiar”, is that a euphemism for being pissed off?

I’m not pissed off, well not at the moment.

I’m not in the best of mood either. So what. Ups and downs, good and bad times are always just around the corner of our long winding road.

I do think the holidays amplify both the ups and downs.

Speaking of ups, below is a pic of me getting up in the captain’s chair. Great view from that seat.



Let's go that way

I found this view in a cemetery in Charleston SC. I do enjoy cemeteries with plenty of history buried there. I like how the colors mixed with the dark in this picture.


nice window


Sometime during my adulthood I started to dislike the holiday activities more than I like them. I still enjoy the time but not at a high level that apparently some do.

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
What's going on?




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing