Monday, January 01, 2018

coming out of left field

Now we all knew 2018 was coming - right?



enjoying new 2018 bubbles


I didn't know I was going to discover a new song (new for me but much of the world has heard it) last night while I watched the ringing in the new year. So bitter cold here that the news programs constantly reminded us that it was the coldest New Year's eve since the 60's. News that certainly didn't make me any warmer.

Oh that song? From the group called "Portugal The Man". Now that's an interesting band name. If I had a band I might be inspired by them to name it "Lisle The Man". Alas no band. I often have trouble getting our Sonos player playing.

Here's that catchy tune with some great lyrics.

We could fight a war for peace 
Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now



Oh here's something out of left field (well the left field of youtube stadium) Meet Google Gnome.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing