Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Gasping at glimpses

I had forgotten about this song. It popped up during a youtube exploration of the musical type.


gasping?

As I scrolled down the youtube suggestions I decided to play “Suite Judy Blue Eyes”. Maybe it is getting to the point where I’m no fun anymore. Anyways I next played another Crosby, Stills & Nash song, "Helplessly Hoping". After it started I remembered the song.

What a celebration of words and phrases in those lyrics.

Wordlessly watching
He waits by the window
And wonders

I often find myself wordlessly watching the world. Typically in the evening on our deck.

Stand by the stairway
You'll see something
Certain to tell you confusion has its cost

Is the cost of confusion equal to the price of therapy?

I found these two covers of the song in the suggestions. Both worth a listen.





Don’t trip at the sound of goodbye. Leave a comment before you resume your trip.

1 comment:

Lubadalu said...

Great blog you haave

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing