Saturday, January 21, 2017

I would miss him even if Hillary won

I need to move on. I don't recall the departure of a president being as emotional as this one. Maybe if Hillary had won his departure would have been easier. No matter who won he and his family were going to leave the White House. He was a fine father, and a fine president. I'm sure he will continue to be a fine father.

Over the last eight years I've enjoyed the Whitehouse.gov site and their youtube channel. (doing this post reminded me to unsubscribe to that youtube channel and the FakeBook White House page which of course are given to the current president)

Today I was watching some legacy type clips and found this interview of Pete Souza, the former White House photographer on the GQ site. Here's two photos from that interview story:










No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing