Saturday, January 28, 2017

center line of totality

Throughout blog history readers have marveled at the vast richness of A Few Clowns Short postings. Hey, this is my blog history, my alternate facts.

Sheryl Crow sang:

Such a muddy line between
The things you want
And the things you have to do

And Johnny Cash had a hit song because he could walk the line.

So many lines. Lines in the sand, lines on my face - don’t even go there.

But what of this line of totality I speak? Sounds very important and definitive.

This August I hope to be on the line of totality. Starting in Oregon and ending in South Carolina a line will sweep darkness through 14 states. The sun and moon will be drawing the line. I’m talking about the Total Solar Eclipse of 2017. Remember? those are the ones that has the moon in between earth and the sun.





For more info and maps of all the state crossings go to www.eclipse2017.org

Maybe I’ll see you in the shadows.


To see this total eclipse you will need to leave Las Vegas just like Sheryl Crow sang about. However you don't need to stand in the middle of the desert waiting for your ship to come in.




(Leaving Las Vegas by Sheryl Crow?? Well I didn't feel like searching for some druid chanting song and Sheryl Crow is a favorite)

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing