Tuesday, November 10, 2015

non sequitur thoughts

(hey I don’t get to use Latin in my posts very often)

Yesterday my mind was in the gutter. I cleaned them. Messy smelly job getting the decaying leaves out of them. My neighbor noticed me strolling on the garage roof and offered his leave blower attachment for the gutter cleaning. The attachment is a good idea but this universal-fits-all one kept falling off the blower. Also, any disgusting water in gutter comes showering down on you.

No accidents, but that is what concerns me the most. I've never gotten very far up the ladders of my life.


a few steps up

If I could only train the squirrels to clean the gutter

Well let’s get out of the gutter.

How about breaking news about Hidden Valley Ranch dressing?

Ranch dressing case could end up in court

A regional grocer, Woodman's Food Market sued Clorox Co. last year for its decision to stop selling Woodman's large packages of Clorox products. One of the popular items was Hidden Valley Ranch dressing sold in twin packs of 40-ounce bottles. Clorox will not offer that packing to Woodman’s. Only the big-box stores have access to these large industrial size packages.

Yes, I was also shocked that Clorox owns the Hidden Valley dressing product line. Makes me wonder what is hidden in that dressing. The case has advanced now to the U.S. Appeals Court.

Do you think they will bring a good vegetable tray to the court as a supporting witness? (here’s a link to the story)

Now skipping along to other thoughts. Here's a possible parody floating in my head. Sing along:

What FACEBOOK needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What FACEBOOK needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone.
Lord, we don't need another debate,
There are debates and rantings, enough crime
There are conspiracies and attacks enough to read,
Enough to last till the end of time.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing