Thursday, May 08, 2014

doctor my fragments

I’m glad to be able to add my fragments to the 300th Friday Fragment collection that Mrs. 4444 hosts at her blog. It has been a tough week. I’ve sorta lost my blogging feeling this week.

Doctor, my eyes have seen the years
And the slow parade of fears without crying
Now I want to understand 
I have done all that I could 
To see the evil and the good without hiding
You must help me if you can?

 
Navy surgeons preforming laparoscopic surgery


These past few days have included doctors and hospitals. I learned a new word, cholecystectomy.

Our daughter surprised both herself and us with a damaged gallbladder. Going from wondering what is causing the problem to worrying and waiting through the operation is exhausting for parents. Of course, added to that for her was the pain. She has been released from the hospital and is now recovering at home.





Only a short list of fragments this week.  I do have one more - I discovered I follow the knock-on-wood philosophy.

 


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing