Wednesday, April 30, 2014

stuck in a sixties playlist

I doubt there is any need for updating classic rock lyrics to our digital age but I’ll try anyway.

I Heard It Through The Facebook



Ooh, I bet you're wondering how I knew
'bout you're plans to make me blue
with some guy a selfie shows before.
Between the two of us guys
you know I text you more.
It was NO surprise I must say,
when it was posted yesterday.
Don't you know that…

(chorus)

I heard it through the Facebook
you deleted our selfie we took.
Oh I heard it through the Facebook,
Oh and I'm just about to lose my look.
Honey, honey yeah.



I know that a man ain't supposed to cry,
but these tweets I can't hold inside.
Losin' you would end my life you see,
cause your page was about me.
You could have texted me yourself
that you selfie with someone else.
Instead…

(chorus)
People say believe half of what you see,
son, and none of the instagrams.
I can't help bein' confused
if it's true please text me dear?
Do you plan to let me go
for the other guy you texted before?
Don't you know...

(chorus)








Next up on the playlist - Whiter Shade of Email by Procol Harum


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing