Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Krazy neighbors north of us

What's going on in Wisconsin (they are north of Illinois for the non Midwesterners and geo-challenged) ??

In the past few months I've noticed and posted some strange stories coming from Wisconsin. Maybe because it's a neighbor state, I notice the stories.

Well I have posted about a drunk lady driving without pants, a wiener truck crash, and some of my own adventures in that crazy woodland of cheese and beer.

cheesehead

BREAKING Wisconsin Cheesehead News
:

Women stick together against cheating lover (Chicago Tribune)


quick summary: A married, 36 yr. old guy having multiple affairs (3 plus wife) gets his other head (the dumber lower one) glued to his stomach by the revenge seeking women.

This guy thinks he can juggle 4 women at the same time. Well the women get together and plan their revenge on this genius.

Here's another bit of the story (if you don't care to follow the above link):
"We had a plan," one of the women, Therese Ziemann, 48, told an investigator, according to court records.

Ziemann lured the man to a Stockbridge hotel Thursday, promising a "rub down," the complaint says. He was blindfolded and tied to a bed. Then Ziemann text-messaged the other three women, including the man's wife, who joined her in the room.
The makers of Krazy glue never imagined the possible fun uses of their product.

8 comments:

Maureen at IslandRoar said...

I love this story.
Ain't Karma a bitch?

Bill Lisleman said...

@maureen - I don't know about karma but some guys are total idiots and think with that other head. He had it coming.

Lilly said...

Oh I read this story about those women and they looked like women not to be messed with and while I wouldnt use glue like that, he deserved it so......

Lisa said...

For a moment I thought you were referring to the nice, peace-loving Canadians.

Bill Lisleman said...

@lilly - thanks for visiting - good revenge story and an example of an idiot guy.

@ocean girl - thanks for visiting - Canadians are good but I had experiences with a few not so nice ones.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure he deserved it. Yes, some kind of revenge (divorce? humiliate him at a bar around his friends?), but this could have caused permanent damage. Don't get me wrong -- I'm not defending his behavior, but I don't think the women should be let off the hook for something that is criminal. If it were a man kidnapping a woman and gluing her parts together, I don't think we would look on it so kindly.

Bill Lisleman said...

@class-factotum - honestly I didn't think of this too seriously. I agree the glue was NOT a good choice. Maybe duct tape would have been better - people make outfits with duct tape.

lisleman said...

@class-factotum - honestly I didn't think of this too seriously. I agree the glue was NOT a good choice. Maybe duct tape would have been better - people make outfits with duct tape.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing