Thursday, December 11, 2014

my fragment contribution

I’ll gladly accept a comment contribution after you read this. Mrs. 4444’s blog collects fragment contributions.  I've missed a couple of weeks but I have my Friday Fragments ready tonight. Her collection of FF posts offers good blog sharing.

Seems like the charities and non-profits get more aggressive every year. This is certainly the contribution collection season for them.


confusing

I’ve written my thoughts about blogging a few times here and on my other blog, “I can’t blog”. (my favorite post about it - what’s in a blog) Readers come and go. Blogs come and go. Situations are always changing so the fluctuation of blogs and readers makes sense. What I currently refuse to accept is that blogging is just a fad like some shoe style. I believe it is bigger and longer lasting than a fad.


temptation


A great thinker and very funny guy gave us this quote:
Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that. - George Carlin

cold thinker

urge to splurge - We have entered the season of stuff. The marketing gods are directing us to get more stuff for others and ourselves. A new warning should added to many of the product boxes.
Warning: Contents will add to clutter.


picture an elf divider - I can't find the pic


This last Tuesday night something took over my blog. Actually it took over all three of my blogs. Thank goodness for online community forums. I've used forums before there were blogs. The exchange of common interest information can be found on both blogs and forums. After going to a forum for blogger, I learned what was causing my problem since many others were suffering the same problem. Something went wrong with the sitemeter widget I had on all my blogs.  So, no more sitemeter widget here - no more problem.  I suspect the problem may not have been intentional and could be fixed by now.  I'm wondering if any of you noticed it while you were blog browsing Tuesday night.

To you smartphone users - Is it getting harder to get off your app and do something?


Half-Past Kissin' Time

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing