Saturday, August 23, 2014

few pics from our trip

If you have been wondering why you have not seen a new post here, then thank you for checking.  I've been outside of blogland for days recently.  We traveled to see relatives.  Here's just a few pictures from the trip.


choosing between beer, brats, and photography




Months ago I posted about my propensity to pose next to inanimate animals.  Here is the latest example:




a place called Pops




You know the adage, "there are two sides to a story".  The next two pictures taken on either side of the same marker display this very well.








free car ferry on the way to my brother






You have heard the expression, "a picture is worth a thousand words".  I think that is an exaggeration.  Maybe 200 - 300 words for great pictures.  Just a handful of words for this whole set of pictures in my comment section would be great.  If you like going the picture route browse over to Unknown Mami's blog for picture collections.


Unknown Mami



No comments:

Featured Post

easy cheat post

lighten up watch a slideshow